Monday, July 19, 2010

home is where the heart is.



i've never ever ever been a homebody. i like to get out and do things. but i couldn't be more excited about heading back to God's Country this weekend. God's Country being northwest indiana, duh.
i'm super pumped for multiple reasons.

1.) i'm bringing my girl DePat (Deanna Patterson, given name) home with me. I'll be flying from Omaha into the Chi and she'll be coming from Wichita, but that 1 hr. flight is way better than 7-10 hrs in a car! the dairy girl will get to experience first-hand a beef cattle show, the RJ Show Cattle way. Plus some more quality Indiana ag.

2.) BABY CALVES! joe & i are selling all of our calves this year on the Take a Walk on the WILD SIDE with ALM Show Cattle & Friends sale in September. So we need to take pictures of these adorable calves. Not only are they good cattle, but they're a lot of fun.

3.) i miss my family. while we're not exactly traditional, we get along great. plus, my mom's a great cook and always knows how to make delish food to bring us together.

4.) baby joey's 17th bday is on Monday. so there'll be celebration for that! guess that mean's he's not a baby? oh well, again...i'm making the rules here.

I can't think of anymore numbers right now. BUT i am super pumped. i'd love to see any of my indiana friends btw.

this is what home(s) looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment