Wednesday, July 7, 2010

girls, girls, girls

So my roommate Audrey & I are sitting here watching "America's Next Top Model" and obviously we don't have very high standards for tv watching. For those of you that don't know, Tyra Banks (a world-renowned supermodel) hosts a model search basically and has 13 girls move in together. It's the living together thing that is troubling me most tonight.

When girls (usually more than 2) get together, they automatically put on this "bitch attitude," myself included. We all kind of get this chip on our shoulder, about how things aren't fair. Well honey, "life isn't fair" --- that's what my mom would say and the attitude I'm going to take from here on out!

Everybody has money problems every once in a while, but that's not an excuse to refuse to pay bills that you helped amass. Everyone disagrees with their families, but why take that out on the people that do not share your last name? Everyone has a bad day, but why not focus on fixing the things that went wrong instead of bringing others down? Why make a big deal out of EVERYTHING, when we can talk about things peacefully.

These are the reasons that sometimes I wonder why I wonder WHY I WASN'T A BOY!? But that's not really a change I'm willing to make in my life ... so, let's fix this.

Now ladies (or dudes for that matter), what can we do to improve on this? How can we forgo all the drama in our lives, that a good majority of us inflict?

I'm not saying by ANY means that I'm innocent in this, but I will say that in order to avoid angry roommate meetings and bitchy friends, I'm going to put forth an honest effort to not cause drama. Now who's with me?

peace&love.

1 comment:

  1. I won't cause drama but I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY GOSSIP!

    ReplyDelete