Tuesday, June 29, 2010

5 W's & an H

Hello, I'm Robin Kleine and I'm joining everyone and their dog by starting my own blog. Now that that's over, get excited for the real fun ... where I cut loose and get crazy. no caps, yay!

so to follow my own rules, the 5 W's & an H i promised

Who: Robin Kristin Kleine
What: ...a roll in the hay... which will more than likely outline stuff in my life and focus on my love of agriculture
When: these aforementioned blog posts will happen sporadically at best, so don't get your panties in a bunch waiting for the next one, okay?
Where: right here, in the great world of cyber space
Why: because as an up and coming ag communications major i feel the need to tell my story, and i'm thinking this is a way to keep my family and friends who are far away updated about my life.
How: my trusty mac and i, plus a little help from my encouragement team

now if you want to know something about me, here ya go.

as previously stated, my name is Robin Kristin Kleine and i originally hail from Cedar Lake, Ind. where i was raised on a farm, where my dad and uncle grew (and still grow) corn, soybeans, and some wheat. we also used to have a commercial hog operation and my younger brother and i show cattle. our show cattle operation, RJ Show Cattle, has grown into more than just a hobby...some would even call it an obsession.

i am a junior at kansas state university, and i wear purple A LOT! go cats! i'm double majoring in ag communications and animal sciences, with a minor in leadership studies. i love my school and am really involved in a lot of things, which you'll read about in time.

one last thing before i'm off to bed, i'm interning for Ak-Sar-Ben's River City Rodeo & Stock Show in Omaha, Neb. this summer and i've decided i really enjoy what i'm doing! more on that in another post, promise.

peace&love,
robby k

2 comments:

  1. So excited that you have started your blog! Can't wait to read more. And thanks for your comment the other day.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you have joined me in Cyber Space! I am so excited (not excitted) to read your posts! Also, I love the layout! I am too lazy to sign in tonight, but expect me to be following you tomorrow! Yay!

    ReplyDelete